9.21.2010

Street Dance




Woah it's been 6 months already since the last time I posted something here. It's our term break so I'm a bum right now that's why I want to update my blog.

I usually watch dvd movies and tv series during term break. One movie that amazed me the most was Street Dance 3D. Actually I wanted to watch Step Up 3 because I wasn't able to watch it on Cinemas so I went to a dvd store to buy one.When I got home, I was really excited to watch it but I was shocked to see that I bought the wrong dvd haha maybe the vendor thought it was Step Up but it wasn't...it's Street Dance 3D! I was kinda irritated because I'm stupid that I did not checked the things that I bought..hayy stupid me! But hey, I tried to watch it though and it was great!!!

The movie focused on UK Street Dance Competition. Carly was chosen to be the next leader of the group and she found a really nice place to practice...the Ballet Studio. One of the heads of the ballet studio gave her one condition and that is to teach her ballet students how to street dance and join them to Carly's group. The 2 groups did not go along well at first but after they bond in some bars and festivals, they became friends. They combined the Hip-hop and ballet dance...cool right?

Richard WInsor is so hot in that movie haha! but one you see his ballet moves, you'll start to think twice if he's gay lol..I have read his page on wikipedia or in one article that he has a title of "UK's Sexiest Dancer" how cool is that right?He's actually a dancer in real life.

Here are some of the pics from the movie:
Source:Google











No comments:

Post a Comment