11.25.2010

My Christmas Wishlist

HO!HO!HO! Please be my Santa Claus who will give me these beautiful things :) I will love you forever haha! 

1. Uber Big Shoes Shelf

 I badly need one for my collection of shoes :)
Btw, this is Pink Kitten's collection full of Jeffrey Campbells. Cool right?

2. Chanel Medallion Tote in Caviar





 Lauren Conrad with her CMT :) Love you LC!

 It can be used for casual and formal outfits.

3. Blue St. Louis Goyard Bag


 But I want it with "CRS" initials :) It is also the name initials of my sister and mom.

4. Brown Mulberry Alexa Bag
  
5. Orly Nail Polish


 I'm an Orly fan!


6. Trip to Sanrio Puroland in Japan
 

 For some people, Disneyland is their dream destination. For me, this is what I call Heaven!!! :)
I'll always be a Hello Kitty addict ;p



7. Hello Kitty Stainless Tumbler with handle
 

 Coffee is like a drug. 
I think my body is full of caffeine already.


8. Toy Poodle Puppy

 so adorable!!

 9. Trip to Italy
 Italy is a place that I really want to visit. You will be amazed by their arts, architecture,people and food.
It's my fave European country and I really want to get married here haha! I swear! :)


10. Sam Edelman Shoes

  

11. Jeffrey Campbell Shoes








12. Trip to Korea
 
Awww...Jeju Island :)


13. Leopard Coin Purse

 14. Are We There Yet? by David Levithan




15. VIP Ticket for Taylor Swift Concert in Manila


To all Pinoys, better save the date!
FYI, Feb.19 is my graduation day!!! What a perfect grad and xmas gift! haha!

Damn I wanna see you Taylor!!!


16. Pink Bed Comforter Set 

I want a new one for my bed :)

17. Unique Chunky Rings

 My total look won't be complete without a chunky ring :)



The End

 How about you guys? What are the things that you really want for Christmas? To tell you the truth, one thing that will really give me a big smile is to see my sister again who lives in  San Diego,USA. Unfortunately, she won't be home for Chirstmas because she has a training program that she needs to attend and that's really sad I mean I wanna cry and I posted immediately my feeling in fb when I heard the news. The saddest part is the fact that she can't come with us to Singapore next year. My dream is to go abroad with my whole family. I hope next time when we go to Europe and Korea, she will really do the effort to be with us.

Friends, these are just my wishes. Material things will not always bring real happiness. As long as you have a loving family, your Chrismas will be an awesome one!

Okay, enough of the drama! haha! I'm hoping that you will all have an amazing holiday shopping!! :)

Lovelots,

Cecil of craving for shoes :)


Photo Source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment