1.10.2011

Sundazed


I wore this outfit yesterdey. When we got home, My sister and I planned to have a little pictorial outside our house. Obviously, the shoes aren’t mine haha I borrowed it from her.We all had fun taking pics of ourselves and thanks to her boyfriend who took all the pictures. bravo! We really love doing this. I need to take a picture of my outfit and accessories everytime I go out because I’ll post this for my blogspot and also here in chictopia. I need to learn how to do a serious pose ahaha because I look a jerk when I do that. Maybe I can get some tips from ANTM..I think.

January 9 is my parent’s 32nd Wedding Anniversary! We’re supposed to eat lunch in Rockwell or Glorietta but we ended up eating at home(boo!) because my dad will lead the mass in the afternoon so he needs to make some notes for the homily. Anyways, We will just go out next saturday!


Top: Random brand in SG
Skirt: Terranova
Booties: New Look
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses:Cotton On
Bag:Random brand in SG

I also love my sister’s outfit. So simple yet chic and edgy! She’s wearing the new booties from New Look that she bought in SG. Oh look at that cross necklace! I’ve been dying to buy one last year and viola! here it is, I bought one in F21 in Singapore.



Top: Cotton On
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Cardigan:Random brand in SG
Bag: Random brand in SG
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Forever 21





1 comment:

  1. wow this one is one of your best posts ever! such a nice collection of pics..i love both of your outfits.your styles are different yet stylish. your style is a bit more casual chic,i do love your peep-toe ankle boots and your bag they match perfectly.your sister's style is exactly like you described it stylish,edgy yet chic.love her boots too and the ring is gorgeous! so femenine and cute one!
    i am so jealous of you both having great shoes like that i wish i had shoes like yours
    xoxo
    redpurplefashionista.blogspot.com
    :D keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete