2.03.2011

La Maison + Gelatissimo


Blazer: Pink Manila
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Cinderella
Pumps: Forever 21
Accessories: Forever 21
Bag: Local store in SG
Stockings: Dept. store



















These pictures were taken 3 weeks ago(I think).We were supposed to watch The Tourist or Little Fockers but unfortunately, all the tickets are sold out already. We just go around the mall instead and eat dinner at La Maison. I was not that satisfied with the food(or maybe because there's something wrong with my tummy that time hehehe) except for the appetizer(sorry i forgot the name). I think, I tasted that appetizer before in Cyma Restaurant. Well before heading home, we stopped at Gelatissimo. I ordered Pistachio and Hazelnut. I should have ordered Strawberry flavor instead of Pistachio because it has a bland taste. But I swear the Hazelnut flavor is suppppperr delicious! It was  like you will really crave for more!!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment