2.08.2011

You just need to believe.

Blazer: Dorothy Perkins
Printed leggings: Bazaar
Booties: New Look
Bag: Balenciaga
Necklace: F21

Shoes: Zara
Pants:Zara
Top:Zara
Bag: from SG
Accessories: Aldo




ZAiFU Japanese food...heaven!
Loving my Mom's print on print style.
Knitted sweater from Zara & Dress from Dorothy Perkins.

My sister as one of the mannequins of Topshop.

At Stella Luna store
                            
Where is my True Love?

My sister's new baby.
It's so pricey, I mean really pricey but she can't resist to buy this beauty.

Charles & Keith


I love this pic sister.

Please meet our Princess Phoebe..she's so cute!!!

 Topshop Haul!! Tights, Belt and Ear Warmer :)

This is how you wear the ear warmer 

My Mom's knitted top from Topshop also.
You can pair it with tights,jeans or skirt.
Perfect for the cold nights here in Phil.

 You can go to any branches of KOKET and check their lovely accessories.


Here's mine. My mom bought this for me as a gift. I love Stella Luna! I think I'll wear this on my graduation :)


Oh I just love this day. We went to Rockwell last tuesday to buy a dress for my graduation. Sorry I cannot post it here right now. I want to save it for Feb 19. It's nothing special but I fell in love with the lace style. It really caught my attention.I bought it from Topshop and I will pair it with a black belt. I'm not so sure if I'll wear this Stella Luna or my fave Charles and Keith shoes on my graduation.Argh! Btw, have you seen the pre-nup pictures of Kristine Hermosa & Oyo Boy Sotto? I was shocked when I saw that we have the same shoes. Kristine has the Red Stella Luna shoes. I want to buy that before but they only have Size 6 that time.I'm so lucky that they only have 2 stocks per style/color in Stella Luna. It's really limited.So if you want to be unique and people cannot copy your style then SL is the right shoes for you.Not all can buy the same shoes.


Here's the link of Kristine & Oyo's pre-nup:
http://www.nelwinuy.com/blog/?p=2665

I was so depressed during the past few weeks because I had a really big problem. I hope I can share it with you guys but it is so confidential but my family prayed and supported me especially my parents. They really fight for it. Last week, someone called and told me that my problem was solved. I hugged my parents so tight with tears of joy the moment I heard the news. This trial that I've experienced really proved me that "All things are possible with God, you just need to believe in Him and pray everyday".As long as you are on the right side,God will do the rest. God has a great plan for me. Thank You for everything!



Love,





2 comments:

  1. wow can i just say i love the purchases (yours, your sis, and mom) :D One fashionable family! :D happy graduation (soon)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God your problem was solved. Be always thankful. :) I want to see your dress soon! Congrats on your graduation. =)

    ReplyDelete