5.17.2011

Philippine Fashion Week'11

Finally! PFW:The fashion event that we've been waiting for every year happened last May 8-15,2011. Many people from the fashion industry including the bloggers,models, magazine editors,media and other fashion enthusiasts attended this event. Congratulations to all Filipino designers who showcased their lovely collection...Pinoy Pride! 

Grabbed from PFW Fan Page

Yellow Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins; Green top: Forever 21; Pink Skirt: Cuenca Bazaar; Bag: Prada Vitello Shine in Palissandro; Necklace: Forever 21; Leopard Print Wedges: Forever 21
Black Blazer: Dorothy Perkins
Thanks Rox for the pic!
Decided to try color blocking with my fashion sis..Roxie Ilano :) 
Went to PFW Holiday'11 with my college friends Kim,Jeca,Angely,Diana & Deanne
I really had fun with my girlies!! 
Thanks Angely for the pic!
 Lovely ladies
 Deanne's color block nails!  
My high school friends..Geh and Roxie 
Color Blocking girls!
*I should have removed the black blazer..argh!
She was the one who suggested to have a color block theme for PFW hehe :)
Love yah sis!
Fab Roxie :)
Love your Furla Candy bag sis!
Angely D. of  Voyage De La Vie < -- FOLLOWER HER  .Click the link.
Really nice maxi skirt of Angely! It looks good on you :)
Diana of Style Grenade 
*Click the link.FOLLOW HER  
My fellow Chictopian, Jeroy Balmores! 
Hi Bryanboy!- Rumi Neely haha :p
*Click the link.FOLLOW HIM  
Colorful PFW Invitations
Dinner at Mangan

Collections we watched:
Emily Sy,Joyce Pilarsky and Michelle
Eric delos Santos, Jerome Salaya Ang and Sassa Jimenez
VAIO presents DESIGN FUSION by Bo Parcon, Don Protasio, Russell Villafuerte, Veejay Floresca,and Xernan Orticio + VISION & TRENDS by Aries Lagat, Enrico Carado, Happy Andrada, Jaki Penalosa, Jan Garcia, Kenneth Chua, Regine Dulay, and Oz Go

Below are the collections that I really love!
Emily Sy
Pink!! 
Eric delos Santos
Bold.Bright.Beautiful.
Sassa Jimenez
Youthful,Feminine & Very Chic
i loooooove it!!
ME:Hi veejay! i watched your show...so AWESOME!! really sexy...love your designs for the black dresses! and the bridal gown...i died. super gorgeous! thanks for the nice fashion show!:) you are one of my fave Filipino designers! keep up the good work! you are really creative and brilliant :)God bless you more! mwah!

VEEJAY FLORESCA:Omgggg thank u. Kakaiyak naman message mo! Thank u!

Awww  

I really love Veejay Floresca. One of my fave Flilipino designers!He's from CSB too! Animo Benilde! He is a popular designer but still very humble. At a young age, he made history in Fashion Industry and got many achievements. He's my friend in FB and you could see in his status that he's very kind,passionate in what he is doing, VERY down to earth and most of all, has great faith in God(he attends Bible study too). I really admire people like him. Hindi pabibo,  pretentious and only gives importance to wealth and fame. Good Attitude is very essential.He's very hard-working(masipag talaga:p). He flew to Cebu to attend his client's wedding before heading to PFW but he didn't complain. I started reading his blog last March and I love it. I wonder how many times I said "Awww" while reading his posts and seeing those lovely bridal gowns. 

More power to you Veejay! God has a great plan for you! I'm very happy to know that you'll go to London to study Fashion Design again but focusing on Bridal Wear this time. Mwah!

*Gusto ko sya ang gagawa ng Wedding Gown ko.SWEAR!=)
 Sex & Black Collection of Veejay Floresca
Love the see-through dresses with lace & cut out details..you all know that I'm a fan of lace!I wonder how he made those black dresses...really sexxaaay,innovative and UH-MA-ZING!!
The Finale.
Super Dramatic!..perfect for a Modern Filipina!
I saw the stunning bridal gowns that he made in his blog/FB..You should check it out too!
http://veejayfloresca.blogspot.com
 Happy Andrada's Collection
One word:
FIERCE!!!
Edgy Enough?
Hail!
For me, Happy A. is the female version of Alexander McQueen!

 Alluring Collection of Enrico Carado













With Happy Andrada


*Some photos were grabbed from Angely Dub & Roxie Ilano..thank you so much! :)

To see the entire collection, you could visit: http://www.stylebible.ph/gallery/category/fashion-shows
Just click the link. 

My other fave collections for PFW Holiday'11: Philip Tampus,Nolie Vineza,Kat Corpus andKristel Yulo  I should have watched their shows :(  

Thank you STYLEBIBLE for showing the collection of all designers on your website!


Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment